About Soppo Likoko
- There are approximately 50 Households.
- Each family consists of 5-10 people.
- No access to electricity.
- Daily routines are limited by sunshine and education cannot remain “current”.
- Large outflow of locals due to lack of opportunity.
- To supply the community with constant source of electricity that meets their current and future demands by constructing and implementing and electrical grid tie-in system.
- To educate the community on electrical “Best Practices” that also focuses on sustainability, efficiency and cost-management.
- To meet any and all future needs of the community, including a potential water-pump system.
Two Previous Assessment Trips, one upcoming implementation trip!
What We’re Currently Working On
Design and Implementation Phase
- Fundraise for upcoming travel.
- Work with in-country utility partner to ensure longevity.
- Strengthen communication with Soppo Likoko Community.
- Create education materials and workshops for community.